Tuesday, May 03, 2005

scheisse

jasonpettus posted a photo:

scheisse

Just a reminder that the electronic version of my newest travelogue, Ach Du Heilige Scheisse!, is being released May 9. You'll be able to read and view the contents of the book for free if you want, via HTML pages at my website; or you can pay US$10 (8 euros, 5 pounds) for a snazzy PDF version, with separate editions for American laserprinters, European laserprinters, and for reading on a computer screen. Plus for the same price you get free versions for Palm and PocketPC thrown in as well. All money raised is going to a good cause; namely, printing the paper version that I still owe people who donated money before the trip. Anyway, more as the release date approaches; for now, I just finished the final version of the front cover, so thought I'd throw it up for all of you to see as well.