Saturday, March 05, 2005

"The Daily Feed" for March 5

this is an audio post - click to play


TODAY: It's my birthday! In celebration, today's "Feed" is a remote recording, from the trendy NoMI bar in Chicago's Magnificent Mile. Completely off-topic, full of swear words, and including a detailed description of what my friend Kate and I are currently drinking as the recording is being made. Hope you enjoy.

"The Daily Feed" is an NPR-style audio monologue, two to five minutes in length, that I record each day from my cellphone. Simply click on the above link to download the MP3 file to your computer.

(Or, users of podcast software can use the new direct subscription just for "The Daily Feed," [jasonpettus.com/feed/feed.xml], including the "enclosure" tags that allow such automated services as iPodder to work.)