Saturday, March 19, 2005

Live From Meg's Party, 2: Josh

this is an audio post - click to play


It's Friday night and I'm at my friend Meg's party, over in Bucktown, Chicago. I'm kind of drunk and kind of high and I'm having all these interesting conversations with all these interesting people. And then I remembered, "Ah, that's right, I have Audioblogger, I can just catch these conversations as they happen, and post them for all of you to hear. So that's what I'm doing.

Part 2. Josh, one of Meg's roommates, has lived most of his life in Israel, and only three years in Chicago. Here, he tells us how he ended up here and what he thinks. Also, Josh gives a response to Lewis Lazare's recent accusation that Chicago isn't an international-enough city to support a publication like Time Out. Roughly four minutes in length.