Saturday, April 23, 2005

Sorry for the delay; and I'm still seeking 360 friends

Sorry you haven't heard from me in awhile; I was one of the those people getting affected this week by Blogger.com's continual brown-out problems. Anyway, the simultaneous good and bad news is that I've still been archiving interesting things to point out this week, even with the blog being down; I'll be trying to get all 25 or so items up by the end of the weekend.

By the way, I'm actively seeking fellow members of Yahoo 360 who wish to be listed as friends at my own account; I'm interested in trying out the social-networking tools there more, especially since I can access them through my mobile device. I have plenty of invitations to give away still, for those who don't yet have accounts; just drop me a line at ilikejason at hotmail dot com and I'll send you one.