Saturday, March 12, 2005

Europeans, your blogs are ready

From Site-9, simply my favorite European business-oriented blog: T-Online, Europe's largest ISP, has just started offering blog-hosting services for its customers, with an interface based on their own native language. (Here's the start page for Germany, for example, where T-Online is headquartered. This is the same company, by the way, that owns the American company T-Mobile.) I mean, this could be big news in Europe by now, I don't know - just thought I'd mention it for all my European readers who might be interested. The entire thing's being powered by MovableType, by the way; between this and the recent partnership with Friendster.com, it's looking like Six Apart is really starting to get a competitive jump on their main competition, Blogger.com (owned by Google now, and also the hosts of this page).