Saturday, March 12, 2005

Sorry, RSS subscribers!

Just wanted to apologize to RSS subscribers for all the funky posts they've been receiving; the half-finished entries, the entries without titles, etc. I don't have access to a desktop this weekend, so am trying to update my site on the fly with my Palm Treo, using the proprietary application mo:Blog - as you can tell, though, it doesn't work very well, even though it admittedly has a great interface and posts entries nearly instaneously. For the rest of the weekend I think I'm going to use a feature Blogger.com offers, which is to simply email in my entries; it takes longer for the entry to actually get posted, but does a better job of transferring the entire text, and of placing specific information in the right places. Anyway, my apologies again; this change in posting method should put an end to the funky entries.